Gainsight Certified Administrator for NXT
Are you managing your Gainsight NXT instance, creating rules, automating functionality, building reports and responsible for the overall maintenance of your Gainsight implementation? It’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a Certified Gainsight Administrator!
Why Get Certified?
- Join an elite Gainsight professional network and engage with the largest, most innovative customer success community in the world
- Demonstrate your skills are up to date with innovations across the Gainsight platform
- Achieve greater ROI from your Gainsight investment by maximizing use of key features & driving better outcomes
- Increase your professional opportunities with a recognized and respected certification
- Display the Gainsight certification logo on your LinkedIn profile; we'll post it on your Gainsight Community profile as well
- Get priority invitations to special events and pilot program opportunities including access to a certified admin-only private Community forum
Candidates should successfully complete the Gainsight Administrative courses for NXT or possess the equivalent experience and knowledge prior to taking the exam. We recommend candidates have a minimum of 4 months of hands on experience as a Gainsight Administrator prior to attempting the exam. Please note only one attempt and one retake are allowed per 6 month period.
- Complete all NXT Admin Web-Based Trainings on Gainsight University
- Review the topics and linked documentation in our Study Guide
- We recommend at least 4 months of Gainsight experience prior to taking the exam.
- If you'd like additional hands-on experience, consider our premium Virtual Instructor-Led courses listed at Gainsight University under Class Schedule.
- If you're an Administrator for Gainsight Salesforce Edition, listen to this 30-minute recording of what’s different between Salesforce Edition and NXT.
- You’re also encouraged to review the supporting articles listed at the end of the Study Guide to prepare.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to check out our FAQ document.
Courses recommended for this exam
- Admin - Basic Data Management - NXT
- Admin - Rules Engine - NXT
- Admin - Reports and Dashboards - NXT
- Admin - Cockpit & Playbooks - NXT
- Admin - 360 - NXT
- Admin - Timeline - NXT
- Admin - User Management - NXT
- Admin - Scorecards - NXT
- Admin - Surveys - NXT
- Admin - Journey Orchestrator - NXT
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/ multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Prerequisites: Web-based training courses listed above, content referenced in Study Guide, and 4 months minimum hands-on experience are highly recommended
- Passing score: 70%
- Registration fee: USD $300, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: One (1) free retake, USD $0, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options:
- Proctored exam delivered in an online proctored environment.
- Onsite at a testing center based on Kryterion availability.
- You may cancel or reschedule an exam through your Webassessor portal with no additional fee up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam time.
- No Shows, Cancellations and Reschedules within 72 hours of your scheduled exam time will incur an additional fee or the forfeiture of your exam fee all together.
- Test fees, vouchers or coupons used to pay for the exam will not be refunded for sessions canceled without giving proper notice.
- The exam is currently available in English only.
How to Take the Exam
- Gainsight has teamed with Kryterion to provide remote online and in-center testing as available.
Create a Test Center Account
- Click the "Get Certified" button at the top of this section to be redirected to Webassessor, where you’ll create a secure test-taking account.
- Click the "Create New Account" link in the upper right corner of the form and follow the instructions.