Gainsight Certified Administrator
Are you managing your Gainsight instance, creating rules, automating functionality, building reports and responsible for the overall maintenance of your Gainsight implementation? It’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a Certified Gainsight Administrator!
Be recognized for your in-depth knowledge and earn your employer’s trust as the go-to person on your team for Gainsight. As a Gainsight Certified Administrator, you will raise your profile for career growth opportunities whether your goal is to take on new projects, leadership roles or even start your own customer service organization.
The candidate should successfully complete the Gainsight Administrative courses and the exercises affiliated with each course or possess the equivalent experience and knowledge prior to taking the exam. Additionally, the candidate should have three or more months of experience as a Gainsight Administrator and should be able to successfully perform the tasks outlined in the exam objectives.
As preparation for this exam, Gainsight recommends a combination of: hands-on experience, completion of training courses with exercises, and self-study in the areas listed in the Exam Outline section of this guide. To access the most comprehensive training course list, visit our online
Courses recommended for this exam:
- Admin Foundations
- Admin Basic Data Management / Advanced Data Management
- Admin Basic Rules Engine / Advanced Rules Engine
- Admin Reports and Dashboards
- Admin Cockpit & Playbooks
- Admin 360 & Timeline
- Admin Scorecards
- Admin Surveys
- Admin Journey Orchestrator
- Admin Business Modeler
- Content: Approximately 80 multiple-choice/ multiple-select questions
- Exam is currently available in English only
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 120 minutes
- Passing score: 70%
- Registration fee: USD $300, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: One (1) free retake, USD $0, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Prerequisites: None required; courses listed above are highly recommended